Cancellation policy and reservation conditions
To formalize the reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay is required. In case of cancellation of the reservation, the following penalties will be applied
a) 30% of the advance payment when the cancellation is made with 30 days or less and more than 15 days.
b) 50% of the advance when it is made with 15 or fewer days and more than 7.
c) 100% of the advance when it is made with 7 days or less.
d) In the event that it is impossible to travel due to geographical restrictions due to COVID-19, the reservation will be postponed for when this is possible, without any penalty.
The reservation cancellation policy is covered by Decree 179/2011, with reference to the liberalization of rates and reservations of tourist accommodation establishments in the Autonomous Community of Galicia.
- Check-in from 4:00 p.m. and Check-out before 12 p.m. Eventually it is possible to modify this schedule, after consultation and subject to availability.
- We carry out check-in and check-out in a remote mode. If you opt for face-to-face mode, it is necessary to provide an estimated time of arrival since we do not have a 24-hour reception.
- In compliance with current law, to check-in it will be necessary the identity document of all guests over 16 years of age as well as sign the traveler's registration form to send it to the competent authorities.
- Parties, bachelor parties or other activities that may disturb the rest of other guests as well as cause material damage are not allowed.
- In compliance with current legislation, it is not allowed that during the stay there is a greater number of people than the one agreed in the reservation.
- The client agrees to leave the accommodation in perfect condition. If any damage occurs, the customer must notify it as soon as possible.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodations.
- You can only use the SPA with a prior reservation at least 48 hours in advance of using it.
- You must reserve the day and time for the use of the SPA so as not to coincide with other groups and always from 11 a.m - 9 p.m
- The standard time established for each group will be 90 minutes.
- To access the SPA is necessary a swimsuit and flip-flops.
- We only accept adult pets, with toilet training and living inside their owners' home (not in open-air farms).
- The accommodation of your pet will have a supplement of € 5 per night and pet (VAT included).
- The pet must have its carrier or bring its basket or blanket where it usually sleeps so that it does not feel strange and it is not allowed to use the beds, sofas, etc.
- She cannot stay alone in the accommodation when her owners go out for a walk.
- You can not bathe the pet in the bathrooms, or use the towels of the accommodation to dry her.
- Avoid the use of plates, glasses and other utensils of the accommodation.
- The owners are responsible for the damages that the pet suffers from biting cables or any other incident and also for the damages that it causes.